R.H Shipping has a wide range of providers for Ocean Freight of imports from any part of the world to México with privileged fees, transit times and spaces due to our agreements with the main Shipping Lines, especially on the Asia - México route.
- Services tailored to the needs of each kind of cargo, client and/ or buyer-seller arrangement.
- Personalized 24/7 service.
- Our own offices in China's main cities.
- Customs Brokerage Services at Origin and/ or Destination.
- Web Tracking Service.
- Quotations in less than 24 hours (Port-to-Port).
- FCL, LCL, Break Bulk, RoRo, Chartering and Refrigerated Cargo Services.
- Special Projects.
- Highly qualified operational staff.
We provide Logistical Solutions for every kind of client:
Whole Container (FCL)
We transport your merchandise according to its peculiarities, employing the container type which best suits each product's import Ocean Freight needs.
- Dry Van 20′,40′ and 40’HC.
- Reefer 20’RF, 40’HRF.
- Open Top 20’OT, 40’OT.
- Flat Racks 20’FR, 40’FR.
- ISOtanks and Flexitanks.
Consolidated Cargo (LCL)
We offer you a Consolidated Ocean Freight export solution to any destination worldwide, meeting your logistical operations' specific needs without having to ship a whole container. We can consolidate your cargo along with that of other importers.
Break Bulk and RoRo
Break Bulk cargo's distinguishing feature is that it is loose cargo and because of the product's nature, dimensions and weight, it's not possible to transport it in a container, which is why the team of experts at R.H. Shipping puts Ocean Freight import solutions at your disposal under special terms.
RoRo Cargo has the particular feature of being loaded and unloaded on its own or with the assistance of specialized rolling equipment. Our Ocean Freight team guarantees proper handling of your import cargo.